Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Another year has come and gone already! It seems that the kids are growing up faster than I want them too... Jonathan will be getting his drivers permit in a few weeks, my "baby" Hannah will be baptized in 5 months, Kaitlyn will be old enough to go to stake dances in 9 months, & next year will be Emily's last year of Primary.
This year has been very good to us, and hard as well. Stephen graduated from nursing school, & I made it through my first year with degenerative joint disease. I feel very blessed to end the year mostly pain free, taking very little medicine, and starting to feel my energy return after month of fatigue.
I am thankful for all the blessings we enjoy & the time I've had to enjoy my children this year. I am grateful for the small day trips we took to This Is The Place State Park, The Little Saraha Desert, and the circus. I am thankful for our trip to Idaho, where we enjoyed time together and with extended family.
I am excited to see what 2010 brings! Merry Christmas everyone!

Photobucket

No comments: