Friday, January 4, 2008

Hello! I am back! We had a great time in Idaho at Mike's house! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins, almost around the clock. We arrived at Mike's house around 11:45 pm Friday night. The roads in Utah and in Idaho untl we reached Burley were wet and snow was flying, which made for a very slow trip. The kids were excited to see that the cousins had waited up for them. We tried to get them to bed, with very little success. Hannah & Angelynn slept in the same bed and whispered and giggled until 3 AM! It was a really nice visit. The kids played games, Michelle fed us her delicious coooking, Stephen & Mike hung out, Emily cuddled their kitty every minute she could, and Kaitlyn & I took turns holding Chloe! The only thing that would have made it better would have been warmer weather. It was FREEZING outside!!!





We got home on Tuesday night. Since we had stayed up so late so many nights, I let the kids stay home & sleep in on Wednesday. We all needed it, & I must admit, I felt a little reluctant to go back to real life. We had such a fabulous Christmas vacation. On Thursday morning, the kids all were excited to go back to school, & I spent the day doing laundry & picking up the house. It was nice to get back to a routine after all!





Here are some pictures from last weekend. I better get back to doing laundry (yes, I am still doing laundry!) and posting ads for Scrappin Freestyle. Have a great day everyone!





The princesses, Hannah & Angelynn


Jonathan felt like he was in heaven, being around so many boys!
Kaitlyn loved mothering Chloe. She said that it makes her excited to grow up and have kids of her own. She is so nurturing, I know she will be an incredible mother one day!

I enjoyed holding Chloe just as much as Kaitlyn did! She is such a happy, sweet baby. She made me realize how much I will enjoy grandkids! But I love this stage of our life too, and I am not in a hurry for our kids to grow up.

Spending time with the family was truly the best gift we received this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kaitlyn if you want to be a mom lets go to bed and practice making babies