Sunday, May 2, 2010

Project 365

I read on another blog about Project 365, where you post something on your blog each day.... a thought.... an update on family life.... a photo.... you get the idea. The thought that I need to do this keeps coming to mind, so today I start.

I guess I'll start with a thought: Kaitlyn finished up track on Friday. She made goals, pushed herself hard & met her goals. It was a thrill to watch her try something new (and hard!) & improve herself. She is such an example to me!

Jonathan finishes tennis on Tuesday, & goes to scout camp training on Saturday. He has 4 weeks until camp starts & needs to get his Eagle project completed by then. The approval process took forever (2 months!), and we are happy to progress to the next phase, gathering supplies & man power to complete the project. He is really hoping to have the project completed this month. I am crossing my fingers for him!

Day one of 365 complete!

No comments: