Friday, December 21, 2007

New Blog!

I recieved a Christmas card from an old college roomate today and she had the address to her family blog, and I thought, "what a great idea!" So I created one for our family. So please book mark this blog and I will try to update it at least a few times a week.

So for today's news: The kids are out of school for Christmas break, Stephen is out of school, but has to work until the 28th, and I am off work until January 3rd!!! It will be so nice to use the computer for non related work purposes! I hope to catch up on my scrapbooking, I still need to finish the Disneyland vacation scrapbook and October- December 2007. We are also planning on going to see the lights at Temple Square this weekend. The kids are excited. We will park in Sandy, and ride Trax into SLC.

My dad is home for Christmas! He parked his truck in Hyrum at Miller Brothers, and drove his old car home finally. Uncle Larry, I think we are going to list it on Car Soup. I might call you if I can't figure out how to.

Well here are some recent pictures! You can click on the pictures to see athem close up. Talk to you soon!





Jonathan





Kaitlyn Joy





Sweet Emily



Too funny! Hannah is such a ham!


Just being silly!

3 comments:

Chrysta said...

Adorable pictures, thanks for sharing! Good to "see" you again! Hope you're all doing well- keep in touch.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad you created a family blog...now I can check in often to see what you and your adorable family is doing. Sounds like you are busy. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Darla said...

Thanks for sharing your news. I love the pictures! I hope your family has a very Merry Christmas!